- Jesus Christ is the son of God and he died for the sins of the world.
- The Bible is the holy, inspired, Word of God.
- There is only one God, and he reveals himself in three persons the
Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- There is only one way to get to Heaven, through the blood of Jesus
Christ and having faith in his finished work.
- Those who place their faith in Jesus are forgiven of their sins.
- Water baptism is an outward sign of an inward change. We believe that
water baptism is something that signifies a change has occurred.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit is a supernatural power to those who put
their faith in Jesus.
- Speaking in tongues is evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus didn’t just die for our sins, but for our healing, too.
- We believe in the second coming of Jesus.
- Grace is freedom from sin, not an excuse to sin.
- Those who put their faith in Jesus will enjoy eternal life, and those who
don’t will be in eternal damnation.
- “Forsake not the assembling of yourselves” The local body of believers
needs to assemble themselves to empower, and encourage one
- We believe that Jesus has placed us here, on earth, to bring the
Kingdom of Heaven to invade earth. To live now, like we will then.
- We believe that marriage is defined as one (1) man and one (1) woman.
“For this reason a man will leave his parents, cling to his wife, and the
two shall become one flesh.”